Grande Prairie Run/Walk Club
Spring Training (formally known as DHT Press Run/Walk Training)
10 weekly sessions (outdoor only)
March 20 – May 22, 2016
Walking / 5K / 10K / 21K training groups
All groups meet at 9:00AM at the Eastlink Centre*
(Next to the Fieldhouse/Second Cup on the main floor)
You can also register in-person at our AGM
on March 13
You must have a current GPRWC membership in order to participate in the training groups!
* You do not need to be a member of the Eastlink Centre!
Choose your distance and training level, and our awesome volunteer training leaders will help you reach your goal!
You’ll get lots of encouragement and advice, plus the chance to meet some great training buddies! You’ll pin on your race bib with confidence and feel great as you cross the finish line! Spring Training is also a great way to get in shape for other races, or soccer, cycling, softball, golf, and other summer sports!
It’s that time of year again! Time to renew your 2016 GP Run/Walk Club membership. Memberships also make for great stocking stuffers!
As a member of the Grande Prairie Run/Walk Club, you receive
- 15% off Running/Walking Footwear & Apparel at Ernie’s Sports Experts
- 15% off Running/Walking Footwear & Apparel at Intersport
- 10% off Clothing, Hydration, Nutrition & Clinics at Walk, Run & More
- 15% off Footwear at Action in the Prairie Mall
- Discounts on race/event registration (value of $10 per event)
- FREE Spring Training (value of $40)
Plus, your membership fees help support the Grande Prairie Run/Walk Club, which has been operating in the Peace Country (under various name changes) for over 40 years!