Today (Friday) is the last day to register before the Don’t Get Lost in the Woods race!
And in case you missed it, race package pickup is tomorrow (Saturday) between 2-6 pm from Ernie’s Sports Experts (11500 100 St).
For those with family memberships, you can now add your family members’ names to your printed or electronic membership, which will come in handy when shopping with our awesome sponsors (Ernie’s Sports Experts, Intersport, Walk Run & More, Action).
Here’s how… just 6 easy steps!
Don’t have a membership? Click here for more info.
1. Log into www.eventbrite.ca.
2. Click your name at the top right and click on Tickets:
3. Find your GP Run/Walk Club membership (must be a family membership, remember) and click on it:
4. On the right-hand side, click Edit:
5. Now go ahead and add up to 4 family members (family membership is Up to 2 adults and 4 children aged 17 and under, living at the same address). Then click Save.
6. When you’re back on the order page, click Print Tickets:
You will now see your family members on your ticket. This will be visible on the app too!
Questions? Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org