Registration: Click here
Questions? Follow the registration link above, then click “contact organizer”
Friday August 25, 2017 – 8 pm – 11 pm
Race starts at sunset at the Muskoseepi Park Amphitheatre and Trail System.
- 3K and 5K Glow fun run/walk
- Ticket includes Zumba, Hoopflicks, Music, Prizes and BBQ.
Race package pick up:
- New Horizon Co-op. Address: 9831 100th Ave.
- 4-8pm Thursday Aug. 24th, 2017.
- Presented by New Horizon Co-op!
- Fundraising for Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Foundation.
- This event is open to everyone. Fun for the entire family1
- Children under 13 MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- Strollers are allowed but please leave your pets at home.
$35 Adult Earlybird (before July 30 at 11:30 pm)
$45 Adult (after July 30)
$10 Child (Ages 6-13); Under 6 is free
Extra glow sticks and accessories will be available for purchase at the event!
Thank you for supporting the QEII Hospital Foundation, all funds raised will be directed to the new Grande Prairie Regional Hospital.