Just a heads’ up to those of you who take advantage of the trail system in Muskoseepi Park:
Bridge Replacement on Muskoseepi Trails
- Construction on the pedestrian bridge located on the Muskoseepi trails, west of 72 Ave and 100 St. will begin Feb 3.
- Work is expected to continue until Mar. 2016.
- A temporary bridge will allow for pedestrian traffic to continue on the trail system (yay!)
- Residents are advised that temporary closures may occur in the area.
- Please exercise caution when in the construction area.
Construction is part of Engineering Services Muskoseepi Park Bridge Replacement Project. Council has invested approximately $1.4 million into the replacement of the two yellow pedestrian bridges within the Muskoseepi trail system.
The replacement of the two bridges provides emergency vehicle access to the nearby parks and neighborhood.
The two bridges being replaced are located west of 76 Ave. and 100 St. and west of 72 Ave. and 100 St.
Construction of the first bridge at 76 Ave. has been underway since Jan. 4.